living stone golf resort
Vision and Mission
Living Water Resorts is committed to providing a fun and caring community for each of our valued guests and vacation members, as well as staff. By delivering quality customer service in a comfortable, joyful and caring environment, we ensure that our guests will create wonderful memories at our resorts of the moments that matter.
Business as a Mission
Through our commitment to fun and caring, we believe that our business can be a platform to promote compassion and care, to inspire one another to live out meaningful lives, and with this spirit, to strive for excellence in serving our guests, staff, and the community.
How We Strive to Get There
Our leaders are committed to being “servant leaders.” We believe that the care and support our staff receives from the company will spread to their attitude and service to guests. It is our hope that our staff members would see themselves “not only cutting stones, or simply earning wages, but helping to build a cathedral.” It is our hope that they would find fulfillment at work by being able to make a positive influence, and by being a contributing part of the company and community.
Caring for the Staff’s Well-Being
To ensure the well-being of the staff at our Collingwood resorts, Living Water Resorts has carried out a range of initiatives to meet its vision, including the provision of the following:
- Chaplains to provide personal coaching for staff.
- Personal growth groups.
- Periodic wellness seminars for staff on such topics as parenting, healthy lifestyle, and relationships building.
- Annual Amazing Race for team building and for getting to know the community better.
- Social events like golfing for team building, bi-monthly anniversary luncheons, and appreciation dinners for staff
- Contingency funds for staff with unanticipated urgent needs.
- Fund-matching initiatives to support staff charity work in response to local needs or global disaster-relief projects.
Living Water Resorts also considers it our responsibility to give back to the local (and broader) communities. These include offering corporate donations, sponsorships, and golf tournaments to support:
- Local library, hospitals, schools, and churches.
- Habitat for Humanity.
- Post-secondary institutions such as Georgian College and Tyndale University.
- Supporting educational initiatives such as after-school projects, and a local history project for high-school students.
- Scholarship programs like Georgian College and Tyndale University
- Sponsoring annual Leadercast Conference & local community events such as the Civic Leader Prayers Breakfast
- Partnering with local churches to offer Christmas dinners for families in need
- Fair Trade Cleaning Products
In addition, dozens of our staff take pride in volunteering to serve supporting impoverished rural communities abroad, such as Cambodia, Myanmar, India, Kenya, Paraguay and China.